728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Inbox by Gmail !

Hello Friends !

I guess Conventional Email has changed the dimension of your life.

Ofcoz Conventional Email has banned postal communication.

Growth of conventional mail has made the communication much more faster and also connected the world.

As a blogger from India and in particular from Tamil Nadu, I always feel that Mr.Shiva Ayyadurai from Tamil Nadu origin has given the basic algorithm for the Conventional Email.

Mr.Shiva Ayyadurai can be considered as the pioneer and father of conventional Email.

Mr.Shiva Ayyadurai's proposal of Email is still travelling till the latest update "Inbox" from Gmail.

As a earlier user of Inbox, I would like to give a brief review about the working of the Inbox.

The following are the positives and this which I like about Inbox.

1. Sexy Graphical User Interface.

2. Everything is well categorized.

3. Planning becomes much easier.

4. Clear Preview on the attachments.

The following points are the things which I am confused and got irritated about Inbox

1. I am not sure, where is the Chat option has gone. Searched and Found at last

2. Couldn't able to see who is online !

3. High Data consumption, while using via mobile app.

4. Size of the app is quite big ( It was around 36 MB)

5. I am still confused, inbox has google as its base domain rather than gmail !!

6. The biggest confusion of all is, why I should send request to join and wait for 2-3 days to get inside inbox??. I am not sure, why it has not made for all.

Hope inbox is made for all in near future !!

My Expectation is, if I hit www.gmail.com, it should automatically direct to the inbox.

Overall my review and rating for Inbox would be 7.5/10


If you have not tried Inbox by Gmail, you can try using the following URL

www.google.com/inbox/




Regards




Er. Praveen Kumar Rajendran M.E



Member, International Association of Engineers



Chennai. 
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Inbox by Gmail ! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Praveen Kumar Rajendran