728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thank You Orkut !!

Orkut - The Godfather of Social Network

Since 2007, i was not aware what is going on beyond my room. One of my good friend introduced Orkut to me. Anything that is new will always have some craze. Although Orkut was started in the year 2004, it became very popular after 3 years only.

Orkut was the one which made me to create an email id :P, although it sound little bad its the truth.!! During the early days of my orkut life, I felt little boring. I made converstations only with my classmates and some known people of my school.

Since i was very free at that time, i spent much time in exploring Orkut and finally one fine day became so called " Orkut Addict". Joined in many communities of Orkut and started chatting with people out of my city.

Orkut gave me friends around the globe. Being in madurai, i was able to connect with new people from Chennai, Banglore, Trivandrum, Delhi, Bombay, United States, Mauritius, Singapore, Malaysia etc.

Orkut made me to find all my childhood day friend with whom i have lost my contact because of their shift from my school, and ofcourse orkut made me to connect to all my crushes :D :D

One thing which i hate about orkut is, its very open.!! what ever the chat i made with my crush and all other friends where very open..!! as the one which also made me to face lot of problems, made me to sit in front my higher authorities, made me to get scored very less in board exam. Yet, Orkut is always very special to me.Becoz I was an Orkut Addict and it gave me different world from the world i was in.


For all those who started their social life via orkut, will know how special it is. And for sure it would be great heart breaking news to hear that Orkut gets shut down from September'14. This news deeply affected me, taking me back to my days at Orkut..!!

It was really a wonderful decade journey for orkut, which i would like to call it as " God father of Social Network" !!

Although i have all the contact of orkut in fb, i am gona miss 200+ friends, 900+ communities and 24,000+ scraps.!!


Thank You Orkut Buyukkokten for giving a different dimension to my life..!!



Bye Orkut..!!



Regards

Er. Praveen Kumar Rajendran

Former Addict, Orkut & Present Addict of Facebook :D
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Thank You Orkut !! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Praveen Kumar Rajendran